Sunday, October 17, 2010

Close Encounters Of The Canine Kind

I woke with a start in the middle of night, feeling compelled to go to the back garden. I wasn’t completely awake or fully conscious when I found myself naked, standing among the hydrangea with little Junior by my side. I had a surprising feeling of calm & introspection. As my consciousness shifted, several lights appeared, accompanied by a strange mist. I watched as Junior levitated, seemingly passing through solid objects like the fences & trees, rising through a tunnel & into the light.



I awoke in my bed. It was still dark. I went to the back window just in time to witness & photograph Junior being returned to the back garden. He seemed very sedate for a terrier, but none the worse for the experience. 3 hours had passed, although it seemed like minutes. Like all the inhabitants of Post Apocalyptic Bohemia, Junior seemed to have enjoyed his occasion with an alien anal probe. It is difficult to ascertain if there is any damage to his little doggie brain, Junior is just a bit nutty anyway. If it was an alien abduction, I am left to wonder, when I am the highest evolved life form in residence, why they would take Junior? Is it because he can lick his own private doggie parts? Will the mystery ever be revealed?

No comments:

Post a Comment