Monday, April 4, 2011

Humble Pie

Sassy, smart, sophisticated, scintillating, bodacious British blogger Jon at Doris Delargo Towers pointed out that I had erroneously given Doris Day's birth name as Hasselhoff when it is indeed Kappelhoff.

An average Birthday Post involves about 2 hours of research & a full hour of writing. I surmise that smoking crack & drinking Rémy Martin with my gal pal Whitney Houston is not a proper prelude to posting, especially in the early morning. Bobby? Bobby?

That Crack Is Whack! Forgive me Jon, Forgive me Husband, forgive me Doris. I knew the name was Kappelhoff. I am getting old & in my delusions, I have decided on some zany name connections. Recently I swore that Channing Tatum was the great-grandson of Carol Channing & jazz artist Art Tatum & half-sibling of Tatum O'Neil.

The other day, while riding in the automobile with the Husband, I insisted that I had once seen a production of Peter Pan with Zero Mostel in the title role.

+

=

No comments:

Post a Comment