Monday, April 4, 2011

Men I Love- Anthony Weiner... I Will Have The Weiner, Lots Of Relish & Hold The Bun!



Why do I follow NY politics? Well, NYC is my favorite place on the planet. I love New Yorkers, I love Jews, & I love a guy that tells it like it is, with a great big pinch of piping hot devastating, dead on humor.


Brooklyn born, Anthony Weiner has been the the US Representative for Southern Brooklyn & a big swatch of Queens, since 1998. He has won every election since that time, never receiving less than 59% of the vote. Weiner graduated from SUNY-Plattsburg, where his roommate was Jon Stewart. At 27 years old, he was the youngest person elected to the NYC Council. His marriage to Huma M. Abedin, an aide to Hillary Clinton, was officiated by Bill Clinton. He is buddies with Ben Affleck. Can he really be any cooler? Mayor of NYC... please! POTUS in 2016? Did I mention that I love him?

With The Bride Of Weiner

"Nancy Pelosi was my House Leader & we worked well together. We agree on most issues... we both believe in Mandatory Gay Marriage."



No comments:

Post a Comment