Thursday, February 10, 2011

When Our Hearts Were Young & Gay

If you are straight person reading this, you may be excused*. To the others: When you look back, & sometimes you should, when was a moment from your childhood that you think:
 "How could they not have known?"

*I feel I need to clarify.I like straight people, I'm gay, not a douche nozzle!
I don't believe that this is a lifestyle that they chose. I think some people are innately heterosexual. Who care what causes it. I have straight neighbors & they are perfectly nice, not so great on keeping their garden up, but friendly. Having them actually makes me feel good about living on such a diversified block. It just gives me an unhappy face to have to see them kissing right on the sidewalk. I don't want to have to explain to my dogs about a mommy kissing a daddy. Just my 2 cents.

No comments:

Post a Comment