Wednesday, March 16, 2011

March Mix



Members of my closest circle of comrades have given me notice that the March Mix is a hitting a nerve. Independent of each other, I have heard from several sidekicks saying this mix hits the mark & the music makes their bodies move & leaves their cerebrum challenged. I am listening to it this afternoon:

Kyoko's House- Phillip Glass
Blessed- Lucinda Williams
Lovesong- Adele
The Afterlife- Paul Simon
MoneyGrabber- Fitz & The Tantrums
The Roller- Beady Eye

100 Other Lovers- DeVotchka
UBerlin- R.E.M.
Addicted To Love- Florence + The Machine
Pumped Up Kicks- Foster The People
Relax- Dinah Washington/ Thievery Corporation Mix
What'll I Do- Julian Yeo
Just One Of Those Things-  Blossom Dearie/Brazilian Girls Remix
One Million Miles Away- J. Ralph

No comments:

Post a Comment