Thursday, November 25, 2010

My Screen Goes Dark

I love reading other blogs & getting to know interesting, opinionated people from around the world. Even a decade ago, I never would have imagined a world like the one we live in today. We are all so connected & yet so hostile to anyone who is seen as different. Despite all the knowledge at our fingertips, we continue to live on a planet torn apart by religious fanaticism, fellow humans killing each other, passing laws & attempting to make life miserable for those that they find contrary.

I write these words as I agonize over the fact that my beloved laptop is dying. When I open the applications, the screen is often to0 dark to read or see the cursor. My 6 year old Dell XPS M1210 will finally open with a clear view about every 15th try. I tried not turning it off, but it will sometimes go dark while I am using it.

The Resume Photo Of Your Host a 25 Years Ago.

Composing & posting on Post Apocalyptic Bohemian gives me clarity, helps me work out my priorities & just plain makes me happy. That anyone reads it seems like a little miracle to me. I may soon loose the amazing device that opens the world to me. This scares & confuses your bohemian host. If I loose you for a while, dear readers, it is not by choice, I am not ignoring you, & I will miss reading you & I will miss you checking in on me. A new computer seems close to impossible at the moment, but I am always up for a miracle. They have touched me before.

No comments:

Post a Comment