Monday, November 15, 2010

These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things

The Mississippi District, a section of the quadrant- North Portland, is one of my favorite things about the city I live in, a place full of interesting neighborhoods. Locally owned & operated businesses line Mississippi Avenue in North Portland, boasting Portland talent. When we moved here 9 years ago, this street had The Rebuilding Center & Sunlan Lights & boarded up street fronts. Now N. Mississippi Avenue & its side streets are filled with Portland-centric shops, music venues, bars, coffee & restaurants, including a shop that sells salts & a sex toy shop.


The Husband had to cajole me out of the house for an outing, even to nearby Mississippi. But the rain broke, the sun slipped through & I embraced the afternoon. We walked a bit, & over lunch I must have really impressed the Husband with my smarts & my wit, because within a half hour, these were mine:




By Palladium
Purchased at Manifesto on North Mississippi Avenue in NoPo

What do you think, hot or not?

No comments:

Post a Comment