Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's Eve

It was really a sweet way to end a crummy year.

WCK3, who had flown out of Portland to spend the holiday with his family, spent the holiday with us. We had a very gay New Year's Eve. We ate some very special cookies, sipped Champagne, & watched my boyfriend- Anderson Cooper with Kathy Griffin bring in the New Year in NYC, then we had a blast (the cookies kicked in) watching Bette Midler's Vegas show on HBO. She is the last of the great entertainers: singing, dancing & telling jokes. Bette isthe end of a line of the greatest of entertainers. She gives & gives. We then watched my other boyfriend- Andy Cohen on the Bravo New Year's Eve with all my favorites from the USA's most gay network.

I actually made it to midnight. No easy task, having been up at 4am & working a full day, then meeting my best friend in my company- ES, a hot, sexy lesbian with an alter-ego- Mr. E. Yes, I am good friends with a drag king! ES & I had a glass of bubbly & a piece of chocolate at as hot Portland dessert spot. I love her/him!

What did you do to bring in the New Year? I want to know. Do you have hopes for a better year, or was 2010 perfect for you. Please know, the greatest pleasures I experienced in 2010 was writing posts for this blog thing, reading the 50+blogs that I follow every day, & getting to know fellow bloggersAs Vincent Youmans & Irving Caesar said in 1925: "Life is really worth living, when you are mirth giving, why don't I give some for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment