Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pretty People Have Birthdays Too

It is not enough that they are pretty, they have to get older too.

I care almost nothing about his career, but I appreciate a straight guy who is secure enough in his own sexuality & masculinity, that he finds the gay rumors about him to be "fun & exciting. I am however a fan of Bradley Cooper's chest.

I like him better furry.


Mad Men is not just my favorite TV show, but I find it to better than any film. Sharing 4 seasons with the characters in this excellent show has been exalting, exhausting & elating. January Jones' work as Betty Draper has always amazed me, & her character's arc has been a true reflection of the place of women in American society in the 1960s. I suppose she has a swell chest too, but I am a leg man.


No comments:

Post a Comment